Financial Reporting Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is a private equity backed, oil and gas operator who is looking to expand their management team by bringing on an experienced Financial Reporting Manager.
Financial Reporting Manager Job Description:
Financial Reporting Manager Job Requirements:
- This individual is responsible for various duties, such as: preparing both 10K and 10Q reports, coordinating internal review processes, and the preparation of financial statements.
- Responsible for coordinating both external and internal audits.
- Taking the lead for all Financial Reporting questions and being the SME within the office.
Financial Reporting Manager Benefits:
- Must have a Bachelors' Degree in either Accounting or Finance, with a CPA certification being preferred.
- Must have no less than 5 years' of experience.
- Public Accounting experience is strongly preferred.
Please be aware that for the position of Financial Reporting Manager:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to grow with a rapidly expanding privately backed operator.
- Relocation will not be provided, so all applicants must live in Houston, TX
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32539