Location: Houston, TX
Our client is a global EPC organization in Houston who is looking to expand their Financial Planning department by bringing on an experienced FP&A Analyst.
FP&A Analyst Job Description:
FP&A Analyst Job Requirements:
- This individual is responsible for various duties, such as: leading improvements in global forecasting, supporting the business with ad hoc financial analysis, and financial modeling.
- Responsible for providing support on the global quarterly forecasts and annual budget processes.
- Preparing and reviewing functional costs to ensure accurate reporting and functional reviews.
FP&A Analyst Benefits:
- Must have a Bachelors' Degree in either Accounting or Finance, with an MBA being preferred.
- Must have no less than 2 years' of experience.
- EPC experience is a strong preference.
Please be aware that for the position of FP&A Analyst:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to play a crucial part in the growth of an expanding organization
- Relocation will not be provided, so all applicants must live in Houston, TX
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32559