Senior Financial Analyst-Corporate Finance
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is a high-growth, top-tier upstream operator, who is looking to expand their outstanding Corporate Development team by bringing on a Senior Financial Analyst.
Senior Financial Analyst Job Description:
Senior Financial Analyst Job Requirements:
- This individual is responsible for various duties, such as: financial modeling, providing both short and long-term planning, and executing annual budget processes.
- Responsible for the all strategic valuations, including acquisitions and divestitures and strategic growth opportunities.
- Responsible for formulating tactics as well as executing all capital market transactions.
Senior Financial Analyst Benefits:
- Must have a Bachelors' Degree in either Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- The ideal candidate with have between 3 and 5 years' of experience in either corporate finance, investment banking or private equity.
- Must be advanced within financial modeling.
- Upstream oil and gas experience is strongly preferred.
Please be aware that for the position of Senior Financial Analyst:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to play a crucial part in the growth of an expanding organization.
- Relocation will not be provided, so all applicants must live in Houston, TX
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33371