Location: Houston, TX
Our client is a dynamic oil and gas manufacturer who is looking to expand their US Accounting functions by bringing on a Staff Accountant.
Staff Accountant Job Description:
- Raise sales invoices to customers in accounting system. Distribute invoices to customers through required channels
- Process purchase invoices (both materials and overheads) within the accounting system
- Enter bank transactions into accounting system
- Perform credit control procedures with customers to ensure timely collection of cash
- Process credit card statements and associated costs into the accounting system
- Raise payment runs for materials suppliers and overhead costs, and taxes as necessary
- Process all journal entries into the accounting system to ensure completeness of accounting records
- Maintain inter-company accounts and reconcile with PJV UK accounts team on a monthly basis
- Reconcile general ledger to any other finance systems used (Metalsmith) to ensure consistency of information
- Maintain appropriate fixed asset register, and accruals and prepayment accounts in general ledger to ensure appropriate treatment of items for accounting purposes
Staff Accountant Job Requirements:
- A Bachelors' Degree in a Business related function is strongly preferred.
- Must have no less than 1 years' of experience.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
Staff Accountant Benefits:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to grow with an up and coming oil and gas manufacturer.
Please be aware that for the position of Staff Accountant:
- Relocation will not be provided, so all applicants must live in Houston, TX
- Sponsorship is not available so applicants must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33375