Petroplan is hiring for a Collections Specialist with a large Oil & Gas Client in the Houston Area.
CREDIT & COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST
- high volume of collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts. Provide exceptional customer support.
- Maintain files, approvals and supporting documentation in accordance with credit policies and procedures.
- Assist with compliance with credit policies and procedures.
- Update contact information for all customers within assigned portfolio.
- Develop knowledge around customers and business units.
- Proficient knowledge of various ERP Systems. Releasing of Sales Orders, printing invoices etc.
- Assist with formulation potential credit limits based on credit analysis and needs.
- Assist Finance Team in obtaining and modifying guarantees and letters of credit.
- Assist with compiling information for bi-weekly management meetings and Hyperion reports.
- Develop working relationships with business units and the various groups within company order to ensure accurate and relevant data is shared.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Assist with reconciliation of customer statements/billings. Identify and obtain the proper Tax Certificates and distribute to Tax Department.
- Assist with identification and preparation of documentation for adjustments and write offs.
- Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables.
- Attend regular credit meetings.
- Maintain adequate turnover of receivables.
- Responsible for large volumes of active customer accounts.
- Duties may change at any given time.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30510