Corporate Tax Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Our client, a high growth Public Accounting firm, is looking to add to their oustanding Tax Management team by bringing on a Corporate Tax Manager.
Corporate Tax Manager Job Description:
Corporate Tax Manager Job Requirements:
- Manage list of clients to ensure all compliance deadlines
- Prepare and review current and deferred tax provisions in accordance with ASC 740
- Review tax returns of varying complexities
- Assign and supervise staff in the preparation of these returns.
- Prepare and/or review quarterly and year-end estimates to assist clients with tax planning
- Perform diversified tax assignments under the direction of a principal, director, or partner
- Demonstrate competency in technical skills, work quality and application of professional and firm standards
- Meet time constraints and client deadlines
- Prepare other reports, projects and duties as may be assigned
- Possess technical knowledge sufficient to assist staff and senior associates
- Continue developing the skills necessary to develop quality client relationship and loyalty
- Participate in firm training courses to further develop technical skills
- Provide excellent client service by producing quality work, quick turnaround and attentive service
- Become proficient at tax research including a knowledge of the reference sources available to the firm
- Suggesting client tax planning ideas to shareholder
- Ability to make appropriate decisions regarding accounting and tax matters
Corporate Tax Manager Benefits:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, CPA strongly preferred
- No less than 5 years of tax return experience with a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with tax compliance/provision and review
- Background in public accounting required; Big 4 or National Firm experience preferred
- Must have no less than 1 year of supervisory experience
Please be aware that for the position of Corporate Tax Manager:
- An exceptional salary, bonus and benefits package.
- Great work/life balance.
- The opportunity to play a crucial part in the growth of a growing firm.
- Relocation will not be provided, so all applicants must live in or near Houston, TX.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34301