Location: Houston, TX
The Internal Auditor conducts internal financial audits of various business units and field operations, consults on special projects and performs due diligence audit of business acquisition targets. The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Planning, organizing, and eventually leading various audit programs for the all business units worldwide.
- Developing accurate and complete work papers that adequately support audit findings and documenting work performed.
- Preparing key observations, summarizing findings and recommendations which are discussed and agreed with auditees.
- Preparing audit report and reviewing the same with the Audit Manager.
- Overseeing and performing internal control testing and documentation. Eventually required to leads a selection of auditors in conducting an audit project.
- Reviewing work papers and conducting closing meetings possibly without an Audit Manager on-site.
- Attending closing meetings. Assisting Audit Management by conducting risk assessments, and developing audit programs and tests. Participating on special projects, due diligence reviews, post-acquisition reviews, and investigations on an as-needed basis.
- Attending seminars/training courses for development and to keep current on job-related technology
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, with a minimum four (4) years' experience in external audit with the Big 4 public accounting firms.
- Professionally qualified (CPA, ACCA).
- Working knowledge of GAAP, audit procedures, including planning, techniques, tests and sampling methods.
- Strong accounting fundamentals with advanced skills on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong technical, analytical and decision-making skills. Self-motivated. Should be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of Management.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
- Multi-Lingual strongly preferred
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35661