Administrative Assistant-Supply Chain
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is a Norwegian headquartered operator, who is looking to expand their Supply Chain department by bringing on an experienced Administrative Assistant.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to assigned manager / team
- Manage diary and prepare expense reimbursements for assigned manager(s)
- Coordinate Project travel arrangements (air, hotel, visas etc.)
- Assist with visa, accommodation, local information etc. for visitors
- Coordinate and maintain project lists for vacation, leave, events etc.
- Prepare documents, reports, presentations and translations as requested by supervisor(s)
- Coordinate meetings, take and distribute minutes from meetings as required
- Coordinate with the Company secretary and others in matters of joint meetings and reports
- Coordinate and support external and internal conferences, events and meetings
- Maintain electronic filing system for all team related documents according to Company and Project guidelines and requirements
- Prepare and maintain communication log books and corresponding files in the Company information management systems; log and distribute incoming correspondence
- Upon receipt of incoming communication with actions marked out, the responsible for action is logged, and the necessary copies are taken and distributed
- Word processing and control of the computer files with communication documents
- Control of authorization, copying and distribution of communication, internal and external
- Assist Document Control with registration copying and filing
- Administer Project SharePoint sites
- Other duties as assigned
- Ideally some college education, or other relevant diploma, education or background
- Diploma with a technical focus is an advantage
- Relevant experience may replace formal education Experience
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant experience as a Project Assistant, Personal Assistant, Secretary or in other relevant administrative role
- Experience with administrative work is an advantage
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34451