Petroplan is seeking a Communications Specialist for a major Oil & Gas Company in Houston, TX with relocation to Saudi Arabia.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business Marketing, or Journalism. A Master's Degree is preferred
- 6-10 years of experience in communication and graphic design, including, but not limited to, experience in other fields such as marketing, journalism, instructional design, and event management. Experience in corporate communications and project management are important.
- Proven experience as a communications specialist, experience in copywriting and editing, expert abilities in graphic design, working knowledge of MS Office, skills in using photo and video-editing software programs, and outstanding organizational and planning abilities. Experience in Web design and content production is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop effective divisional communication strategies.
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters, etc.).
- Draft content for internal websites.
- Organize initiatives and plan events.
- Assist in providing graphic design to training materials.
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons.
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for articles and the like.
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from the Head of Leadership Development and be able to lead communication and marketing project teams to achieve performance objectives
- create and manage the LDD's external and internal communications, including, but not limited to, developing effective division communication strategies, drafting content for Company website and leadership skills workshops
- Organizing events at which the division can meet with their customers and stakeholders to increase product awareness or knowledge of their services or recent developments.
- Controlling information output, you will handle incoming requests for information. Their general goal is to promote cooperative relationships between the division and those who utilize their services.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30532