Petroplan is hiring for a Project Manager position for a Major Oil and Gas Company in the Houston, TX area!
- Under broad direction, act as liaison between supply chain (procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, and logistics) and Business Development.
- Develop and execute projects for a given scope of work ranging from $1M (twelve projects per year) - $250M in revenue across stakeholders from multiple regions and all product service lines.
- Provide business analysis and data management necessary to develop complex cost models which represent the business' market cost picture to customers, position pricing for multi-service tenders and determine price adjustment models.
- Track relevant commodity markets and work with internal and external sources to provide a market forecast.
- Assist in pricing strategy formulation with Business Development and Operations stakeholders.
- Review commercial portion of tenders and provide initial and alternative proposals which are submitted to customers.
- Participate in negotiations, meetings, and reviews with major Oil and Gas Operators worldwide..
- Job role has budgetary type of accountability or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Skill are typically acquired through an undergraduate (and graduate, preferred) degree in Business or a related field, and knowledge generally associated with 4-6 years related commercial experience in supply chain, business development, or market analysis.
- Heavy analytical, project management
- Microsoft Office skills are also necessary.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30616