Our client is a global leader in the Industrial Automation industry, with over 4,000 employees across 60 offices worldwide. This is your opportunity to join an innovative, award-winning company as a Application Engineer to provide the best customer experience for the Oil and Gas industry. This is a direct hire position located in Houston.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Provides support to customers on company products
* Guides customers through selection, maintenance and use of company technology and their applications and recommend training program offerings
* Trains and assists customers with company products
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* B.S. in Engineering
* Minimum 2 years of experience in the Industrial Automation industry
* Knowledge of PLCs, HMIs, Robotics, Field Bus
* Must have experience supporting customers with technical issues
* Approximately 20-30% travel
* Must be eligible to work in US
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32940