Business Development Manager - Cyber
Houston based with 50% travel
Covering the energy sector
Cybersecurity is such a hot and growing area and something we are all talking about. My client is looking to continue growing and enhancing their competitive position by providing leading cybersecurity solutions to their existing clients but also new clients. To effectively do this they are looking for top Business Development talent. People who enjoy hunting for those opportunities and who have a passion for tech and cyber.
· Defining and developing strategic needs including cross functional selling
· Building relationships with C level executives within key accounts in the process industries
· Deliver growth by bringing in sales revenue
· Identifying new sales opportunities
· Meeting clients
· Development new client relationships
· Maximising existing accounts and opening new areas
· Influencing others both internally and externally
What we are looking for:
· At least 5 years business development experience within the petrochemical and/or oil and gas industries preferably in engineering, systems, software or cybersecurity.
· A business degree
· An understanding of cybersecurity
· Someone driven and client focused
· Someone happy to travel to meet clients
This is a company offering a truly great package, a great working environment which is collaborative, and client and people focused. Great people can really progress in this business.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34432