This is your opportunity to join an industry leader in the Oilfield Services industry as a Business Development Manager, selling top-tier Wireline tools for the Unconventionals sector. The compensation package includes a strong base salary, generous uncapped commission structure and an annual bonus. This is a direct hire position located in Houston or Dallas.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Identify and develop new business through active presence in the Oil and Gas Unconventionals sector
* Maintain communication with current and prospective clients to update them on the latest technological developments
* Create custom solutions for clients for their Wireline needs
* Create and deliver sales presentations
* Maintains awareness of industry trends
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* 4 year degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline
* 10 years of Wireline sales experience
* Must have experience selling into the Unconventionals sector
* Must be a self-starter with a strong hunter mentality
* Must be eligible to work in US; CLIENT WILL NOT SPONSOR
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32746