This is your opportunity to join an innovative and growing Software Solutions company as a New Business Development Manager in the greater Houston area. Our client is already working with some of the top companies in the Energy industry, but they have only scratched the surface. The successful candidate will be richly rewarded with a generous base/commission compensation package with OTE of $170-200k in the first year.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Identify and develop new business through active presence in the Oil and Gas industry
* Maintain communication with current and prospective clients
* Gain an understanding of the company's needs and pain points and develop customized solutions
* Deliver sales presentations to C-Suite and Senior-level management
* Attends industry conferences and networking events to understand the latest trends
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* At least 5 years of SaaS or similar technology sales experience
* 4 year degree in Engineering or related discipline is preferred
* Must have a thorough understanding of the Oil and Gas industry
* Must have experience with CRM, such as Salesforce
* No accounts will be given to you, so you must be a HUNTER
* Must be eligible to work in US without sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33907