Location: Houston, TX
Our client is an expanding, US based chemical plant who is looking to grow their Houston office by bringing on an experienced Commercial Manager.
Commercial Manager Job Description:
Commercial Manager Job Requirements:
- Key responsibilities for this position would include: ensuring that the project is effectively developed, ensuring alignment of commercial agreements and commercial negotiations.
- Responsible for establishing and managing change management systems to approve and track changes to the project.
- Responsible for leading the project accounting function and all tasks that are involvement with that.
Commercial Manager Benefits:
- Must have a Bachelors' Degree in Business or a related discipline, with a preference on a CMA certification
- Must have experience in the petrochemical industry
- Must have previous experience in leading a team
Please be aware that for the position of Commercial Manager:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to play in key part in the growth of a dynamic organization
- Local to Houston candidates are strongly preferred
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US for any employer, as sponsorship will not be provided.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30122