Assignment Scope: Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
* Establish and maintain pressure vessels, storage tanks and piping up-to-date register and inspection data in Plant Condition Management Software (PCMS )
* Coordinate timely entry of inspection report data into PCMS.
* Monitor PCMS for proper function of the scheduling, calculation, and synchronization modules.
* Coordinate development and execution annual integrated inspection plan for all GPBU assets and track execution status to ensure compliance.
* Assist asset integrity inspectors on creating inspection schedule and inspection work pack for planned inspections.
* Coordinate development of GPBU long term 5-10 Year Inspection Plan and coordinate periodic review to maintain the plan is updated.
* Coordinate asset integrity inspection budget development for each GPBU asset.
* Conduct preliminary analysis and trending of inspection data and provide customized reports.
* Collect Asset Integrity KPI (Scorecard) data from each GPBU asset, generate KPI report and facilitate KPI review meetings.
* Collect loss of containment data, conduct analysis and generate analysis report in regular basis.
* Synchronize PCMS data with asset control (SAP) data as necessary.
* Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions
* High school diploma/GED
* 3 years of experience as a technician in a similar technical documentation role
* Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Spotfire and SAP
* Proficiency with PCMS or other Inspection Data Management Software Programs
* Associates / Bachelor degree in Technology
* API 510, 570, 653 certificates
* 5 years of experience in the oil and gas industry
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work to meet deadlines.
* Familiarity with documentation processes used in oil and gas operations such as MOC, asset transfers, etc
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35368