Petroplan are seeking experienced Instrument & Control Systems (I&CS) Engineers for various clients within the Gulf Coast region of the United States.
The I&CS Engineer will provide leadership, coordination, guidance, mentoring, and supervision for all phases of capital project planning, design, execution, and startup. Lead multi-functional engineering team.
The ideal candidate will provide assistance to the Project team and work with project managers to provide support on reliability reviews, safety system reviews, equipment strategy development and TA maintenance reviews
- Act as SME (subject matter expert) for all I&CS equipment on Projects and provide technical support for various Project groups.
- Perform design reviews, factory acceptance testing for instrumented systems on large refinery capital projects
- Provide assistance to the Project team and work with project managers to provide support on reliability reviews, safety system reviews, constructability reviews, equipment strategy development and TA maintenance reviews
- Estimates costs for engineering & construction projects
- Provide I&CS leadership, coordination, guidance, mentoring, and supervision for all phases of capital project planning, design, execution, and startup. Lead multifunctional engineering team.
Experience / Qualifications
- BSc in Engineering - Electrical / Instrumentation
- 8-10 yrs experience in an operational refinery / petro-chem facility
- Knowledge of applicable codes, standards, and trade practices
- Knowledge of instrumentation engineering principles, theories, and concepts
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30078