This is your opportunity to join a global leader in Process Automation as a Field Service Specialist to maintain, repair and modify existing Process Automation systems, with a focus on Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS). This is a direct hire position located in Corpus Christi.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Work through technical issues with customers through troubleshooting
* Provide implementation of system changes as directed by the customer
* Oversee and report on the various systems' status
* Perform maintenance and repairs to ensure optimum performance
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* Must have TUV Rheinland certification
* Minimum H.S. diploma; Associates Degree in Instrumentation/Automation is preferred
* Minimum 5 years of experience with Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) or Process Controls
* Knowledge of design and application of Process Automation systems
* Must have strong communication skills
* Will be a customer site, but must be willing to travel to other locations on occasion
* Must be eligible to work in US without sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33158