Petroplan are seeking an experienced Snr Process Engineers for our client, a major EPC based in Downtown Houston. Candidates with a strong background in design of Ethylene Facilities are preferred.
The Snr Process Engineer will be responsible for providing technical and daily operations support, as well as troubleshooting processes. The role will be heavily involved in the design of Downstream / Ethylene Facilities .This position recommends, develops, and implements improvements to streamline and advance practices.
- Detailed design / engineering of Ethylene facilities.
- Provide daily process monitoring and troubleshooting of the plant processes.
- Manage medium to large projects and provide engineering design.
- Optimize daily unit operations, which includes monitoring operating costs, product yields, catalyst activity, chemical usage, and energy utilization.
- Develop and maintain operating procedures.
- Recommend, develop, and implement processes and/or projects aimed at improving unit yields or energy utilization.
- Partner with Environmental, Operations, and Safety Departments during all phases of project development and execution.
- Conduct Hazard and Operability study reviews and fulfill other Management of Change requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of 15 years process design experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
- Professional Engineer License preferred
- Strong knowledge of Petro-Chem facilities - Ethylene experience a plus
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30010