- Prepare and review financial statements (I/S, B/S, CF, etc.) and related schedules to be included in the monthly financial reporting package.
- Maintain adjusted EBITDA and FCF calculations for inclusion in monthly financial reporting package.
- Accounting Research/Implementation: Support research of accounting and reporting issues and stay current with all accounting and reporting requirements, which impact the financial reporting, including:
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of accounting and reporting policies and procedures to ensure compliance with GAAP, SEC and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Support asset acquisition and divestiture contract review, accounting assessment and record activity to G/L, as necessary.
- Annual Audit: Help facilitate the coordination between accounting staff and external auditors to ensure a successful, efficient annual audit process, including:
- Preparation of year-end financial statements and accompanying footnotes.
- Prepare necessary supporting schedules utilized in the compiling footnote disclosures.
- Be the primary contact person for the audit engagement.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum of 3 years audit (public accounting) or 3 years public company financial reporting or planning experience
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting/auditing theory/practices and financial analysis and reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of internal controls, general accounting (G/L, A/R, A/P, etc.), and operational accounting (revenue, volumes, etc.)
- Ability to work required overtime during critical periods, such as quarter/year end reporting or special projects
- Master's Degree in Accounting
- Big 4 experience
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.