New ASAP opening in Houston, Texas. Due to reporting requirements for GHG emissions, there are process changes happening. Project teams are being established to assist assets with the changes. The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 3 years of experience (preferably in oil & gas industry) working in SAP PM. Please review the detailed job description below.
Nice to have's:
Interview process: MS Teams with video
Work location: This is an onsite position. After the person has proven himself/herself as a strong performer will would consider allowing the person to work remotely 2 days per week.
we are an energy industry leader, is engaged in the worldwide exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. currently seeking an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of SAP/PM technician to work in our Houston, TX office and support the company's GHG reporting requirements. The focus of the position includes assisting with Equipment tracking and improving related processes to support GHG reporting requirements. This position will be part of a small central team supporting the assets. The position requires the ability to prioritize work and problem-solving skills in addition to working independently.
* Utilize the SAP PM application to keep equipment lists up to date for both existing and new facilities, and drive other support teams to provide required input
* Assist the field Planning and Scheduling teams to develop efficient use of SAP PM tool
* Develop, or support the development of the various preventive maintenance tasks, and make recommendations for process improvements
* Work with all field Maintenance Teams and Operations to ensure learnings are shared across the asset, and that maintenance procedures are optimized and efficient
* Assist with training of field and office personnel in the effective use of SAP PM and Click for new employees as well as when changes are applied
* Add major equipment to SAP PM structure/hierarchy
* Act as a coordinator for planned activities and is one of the principal contacts between the Maintenance, Engineering and Operations teams
* Review and improve the maintenance and planning processes to improve efficiency and develop related guidelines, processes, and procedures
* Become a subject matter expert for SAP PM and Click to effectively accomplish and document required maintenance in an efficient and organized manner
* Three (3) years' experience in O&G preferably Operations or Maintenance
* Computer proficiency with SAP PM and the Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong customer focus
* A high degree of self-direction & motivation
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Organization and prioritization know-how
* Ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
* A high degree of understanding of various field maintenance activities
* Providing technical support for ongoing field development within the asset
* Ability to effectively communicate with engineers, field personnel, planning, and other teams internal and external to Marathon Oil
* Limited travel to field locations and field offices
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.