Our client is currently searching for a SAP Functional Analyst to join their operations in Plano, Texas. The SAP Team Member requires an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of MM/SCM and other Procure-to-Pay related modules.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide configuration and support in the SAP Material Management (MM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM).
* Ensure functional specifications and testing cases/results are documented properly.
* Provide immediate support for business to operate smoothly.
* Seek new and innovative Procure-to-Pay (P2P) solutions based on business needs for SCM and other business units.
* Liaise with system developers to determine solutions and analyze business impacts.
* Direct face to face interaction primarily with the company's SCM department.
* Regularly interact with internal customers on support and business initiative issues.
* Responsible for providing feedback to manager regarding project status.
Required Skills & Abilities
* Must have at least 2 years of SAP SCM/MM configuration and troubleshoot experience.
* Ability to configure SAP SCM/MM per business requirements.
* Prior experience in Procure-to-Pay implementation as well as production support is required.
* The candidate must be effective in gathering requirements from the business users, know the appropriate SAP standard functionality/options and be able to clearly articulate the pros and cons associated with each option.
* Ability to identify and analyze issues and develop solutions to complex P2P problems.
* Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of employees, management, external contacts, end-users, and technical contacts.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently, and handle stress effectively despite time constraints while displaying a can-do attitude.
* Curiosity, critical thinking, detail oriented and customer focus.
* Experience working with IT in cross-functional teams.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Preferred Skills & Abilities
* FI and EAM functional configuration skills are plus but not required.
* Upstream oil and gas industry experience.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.