Opportunity to join a global leader in the Industrial Automation industry as an Automation Engineer on a permanent basis in Houston, TX.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Develop, Implement and Maintain controls systems for various applications, such as Pumps, Alarms, Hydraulic Power, and Switchgears
* Develop and perform programming for PLCs and HMIs
* Generate procedures, training, SOPs and other relevant documents
* Interfaces with customer throughout the project
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* Minimum Associates Degree in Automation, Electronics or related discipline
* At least 5 years of Automation experience
* Well-versed in PLC and HMI programming; Ladder Logic and C are highly desired
* Must be eligible to work in US
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32479