This is your opportunity to join an innovative Oilfield Technology company as an Electrical Project Manager to drive New Product Development and Sustaining projects. This is a direct hire position located in the greater Houston area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Oversees Electrical Engineering aspect of Sustaining and New Product Development projects
* Ensures all projects are on-time and on-budget through project planning
* Reviews Electrical drawings
* Travels to other facilities to mitigate issues with Manufacturing
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* B.S. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
* At least 8 years of Downhole Electronics design experience
* Understanding of various phases of a project within New Product Development, Sustaining and Manufacturing
* Project Engineering experience
* Must be willing to travel (20-25%)
* Eligibility to work in US without sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33488