This is your opportunity to join an Electrical Integration leader in the Oil and Gas industry as a Field Service Manager. The position includes a strong compensation package and great benefits. This is a direct hire position located in the greater Houston area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for the Field Service Department, to include personnel, P&L and revenue generation
* Arrange all North American Field Service activities
* Work with various suppliers and vendors on issues with repairs and services
* Hire, Train, Develop and Mentor personnel in the Field Service Department, to include technicians and field services assistants
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* Over 10 years of Management experience with Field Services in Electrical distribution, equipment and/or Power Generation
* 4 year degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
* Experience with systems for low and medium voltage power distribution
* Experience with MCCs, VFDs, transformers, motors, switchgears, and pumps
* Understands how to interpret Electrical engineering schematics and drawings
* Sales or Business Ownership experience is a plus
* Must be eligible to work in US without sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33306