This is your opportunity to join an innovative Oilfield Technology company as a Project Manager to drive R&D projects. This is a direct hire position located in the greater Houston area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Develops new processes to improve efficiency and delivery
* Ensures all projects are on-time and on-budget through project planning
* Collaborates with Engineering, Sales, and Operations departments throughout the entire Product Lifecycle
* Interfaces with clients as needed
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* B.S. in Electronic Engineering or related discipline
* At least 5 years of Project Management experience in R&D environment
* Understanding of various phases of a project within New Product Development
* Eligibility to work in US without sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33608