Our client is a global leader in the Industrial Automation industry, with over 4,000 employees across 60 offices worldwide. This is your opportunity to join an innovative, award-winning company as a Sales Engineer to develop a territory and share the latest technological developments at the company. This is a direct hire position located in the Houston area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Develop and grow relationships with new/existing customers in the Oil and Gas industry
* Collaborate with Engineering team for bids/proposals for customers
* Provide guidance to customers on company product line
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business or related discipline
* Minimum 2 years of experience in the Industrial Automation industry; prefer selling into Oil and Gas industry
* Knowledge of PLC, HMI, Drives, etc
* Must have a hunter's mentality
* Must be willing to travel (25-35%)
* Must be eligible to work in US without sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32941