This is your opportunity to join a growing R&D company as a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to lead the Hardware design efforts for numerous projects. This is a direct hire position located in the greater Houston area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Lead Electronic Hardware design, development, sustaining and maintenance efforts for various projects
* Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams throughout project, from concept to integration and delivery
* Work with Manufacturing, Sales and Customer Service to provide Engineering Support related to Hardware issues
* Mentor junior engineers
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* B.S. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
* At least 5 years of Electronics Design experience; High Temperature design is a plus
* Experience with PCB design software such as Altium, Allegro, ORCAD, etc
* Experience with Schematic Capture and PCB Layout
* Experience with simulation software such as PSpice, LTSpice, etc
* Experience with A/D and D/A would be a plus
* Eligibility to work in US without sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32456