This is your opportunity to join an innovative Research and Development company as a Senior Firmware Engineer to work on the latest disruptive Oilfield technology. This is a direct hire position located in the greater Houston area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Lead firmware design, development, sustaining and maintenance efforts for various projects
* Collaborate with Hardware and Software engineers throughout project, from concept to integration and delivery
* Work with Manufacturing, Sales and Customer Service to provide Engineering Support related to Firmware issues
* Mentor junior engineers
* Performs other duties as assigned
* B.S. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
* At least 5 years of embedded firmware/software experience
* Experience programming in C/C
* Experience with microcontrollers, such as TI, PIC, etc
* Experience with communication protocols, such as CAN, UART, etc
* Experience with RTOS, FPGA, and/or DSP would be a plus
* Eligibility to work in US without sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32452