Petroplan is currently hiring for a Curriculum Designer for a major Oil and Gas Company in Houston, TX with relocation to Saudi Arabia.
The curriculum designer's primary role is to design a curriculum in the areas of leadership, management, and supervisory. This includes most aspects of the human resources development (HRD) function, such as needs assessment, research, design of training sources, instruction, piloting, and evaluation.
- Bachelor's degree in a human resources discipline. A master's degree is preferred.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in the design of leadership, management, and supervisory curriculum in a corporate environment
- Deliver training programs focused on leadership, management, and professional development if needed.
- Experience in designing curriculum, preparing a learning classroom environment, and conducting training.
- Experience as a curriculum designer of leadership, management, and supervisory workshops and as a workshop facilitator delivering leadership, management, and supervisory knowledge and skill.
- Develop and maintain relationships at different levels within the organization.
- Prepare training manuals and materials as well as conduct and evaluate courses.
- Provide consultation to various management levels including executive management on the analysis of developmental needs and implementation of programs to meet them.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design professional level leadership, management, and supervisory workshop materials.
- Design workshop evaluations, conduct training needs analysis when needed, and learn contenting.
- Successfully complete and maintain certifications.
- Continually gain up-to-date knowledge on leadership and professional level soft skills.
- Collaborate with other learning professionals in the development of new course material.
- Review curriculum and make recommendations on utilizing state-of-the-art training aids and techniques, including computer-based and interactive training systems.
- Ensure timely engagement with managerial/administrator level executives to ensure effectiveness and applicability of training and be an effective team member who consistently practices proven characteristics of effective teaming.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30535