Quality Manager - QMS - ISO9001, ISO17025 and/or ISO17034
The ideal candidate will provide hands on engineering and technical support in addition to leading the Quality team. The position is responsible for the implementation and execution of the Quality program for all products, raw materials, processes and services.
Quality Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership for the Quality Control Program to ensure all products, raw materials, processes and services meet the Company's exceptionally high-quality standards
- Establish and communicate quality metrics and data to department managers for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting
- Leads and maintains all ISO certification plans for the business unit
- Management and execution of the ISO 17025/ISO 17034 proficiency test program
- Implementation and training of new and current calibration processes and creation and maintenance of process procedure documents
- Management of calibration standards traceability tracking and recalibration services
- Drives the development of new calibration methodologies
- Assist in evaluation of potential calibration standards and equipment for suitability and efficacy in enhancing measurement and operational quality
- Review and approval of custom calibration requests
- Lead regular quality meetings with the leadership team and other key stakeholders
- Lead and facilitate continuous improvement efforts using Lean, DMAIC, and Kaizen methodologies
Quality Manager Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited higher learning institution, preferably in a Quality or Engineering related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience related to quality assurance, lean manufacturing, regulatory compliance, and Six Sigma manufacturing; previous direct leadership experience preferred
- Experience working in ISO, ISO internal auditor or ISO implementation experience required, must be familiar with either ISO9001, ISO17025 and/or ISO17034
- Holds Quality certifications in one or more of the following: ASQ/CQE, CMQ/OE, Six Sigma (Green or Black Belt), or TQM
Must be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30894