Account Manager - Houston
Petroplan are looking for an Account Manager to join the team in Houston. This role will be to maintain, manage and grow several of Petroplan's existing key client relationships/accounts together with developing existing and additional relationships to leverage GP growth.
- Seek and suggest possible customer solutions, to further grow the client relationship, whilst serving as the interface between Petroplan business units, and the client.
- Obtain an in depth understanding of the client's people/resource strategy, their resource requirements, plan how to meet these demands in accordance with client deadlines and generate increased business activity and gross profit as a result.
- Experienced Account Manager with proven experience of sales delivery in a results-focused environment, within the oil and gas sector
- Have strong experience in recruitment (minimum 5 years), with a proven track record in billing and delivery
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the financial drivers of a business to enable delivery of improvement in gross profit against each client
- A strong background in client development including an in-depth understanding of how to build relationships with clients.
- Be able to demonstrate good experience in developing and maintaining client and candidate relationships, including with passive candidates
- Have a committed, keen and hardworking attitude; be able to organise yourself and deliver results
Please send your CV to Claire Salter at [email protected]
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH320