Account / Client Development Manager - Houston
Petroplan are looking to hire an Account Manager to maintain, manage and grow several of our existing key client relationships/accounts.
We are a specialist oil, gas and energy recruitment business with a global reach. This is a vital role within the business and would suit someone who is keen to make a role their own which in turn will mean they see success from their hardwork.
- Experienced Account Manager with proven experience of sales delivery in a results-focused environment, within the oil and gas sector
- Have strong experience in recruitment (minimum 5 years), with a proven track record in billing
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the financial drivers of a business to enable delivery of improvement in gross profit against each client
- A strong background in client development including an in-depth understanding of how to build relationships with clients.
- Be able to demonstrate good experience in developing and maintaining client and candidate relationships, including with passive candidates
- Have a committed, keen and hardworking attitude; be able to organise yourself and deliver results
If you are interested in hearing more we would love to hear from you. Please contact Leontine Fabri at [email protected]
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH328