Finance in Accounting Recruitment Consultant - Houston, Texas
What can you expect from Petroplan?
Petroplan has a great reputation as a global specialist recruiter of professionals working in the oil, gas and energy industry.
Our offices are modern and spacious, with Petroplan's approach to flexible working, you can work your hours in order to finish earlier on a Friday. Monday through to Thursday 7am till 4.30pm, ending your week at 12 on a Friday lunchtime.
As a UK based employer, our Texan team receive company wide-benefits as well as locally relevant incentives. As well as offering medical, dental and vision cover, 21 days' vacation; we also offer monthly incentives and rewards.
We are looking for people who are driven, highly motivated and someone who can't wait to embrace the opportunity
Role and responsibilities for this position:
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients to ensure Petroplan is their recruitment partner of choice and the first point of contact when business needs arise.
- Business development, as agreed with your line manager amongst warm clients and new prospective clients
- Building a specialist desk in corporate/commercial mid-senior level recruitment within Finance/Accounting disciplines
- Qualifying and working each vacancy positively and enthusiastically, ensuring that you keep relevant colleagues and manager updated
- Delivering against your individual GP and placement targets
- Have strong experience in finance/accounting recruitment (preferably 1-3 years), with a proven track record in billing
- Be proactive and keen to challenge
- have an inquiring and inquisitive mind which thrives on building relationships at all levels
- be of smart appearance
- have the ability to prioritise
- have excellent IT skills - a working knowledge of Linked In is preferred as is database experience
- have the ability to work well under pressure, with a robust and resilient attitude in order to deal effectively with work demand
- to be driven and highly motivated
If this sounds of interest we would love to hear from you, please send your resume to Leontine Fabri at [email protected]
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH350