Petroplan USA is hiring a Business Support Coordinator to work in our Houston office. This role will provide administrative, research and business support to the VP Global Key Accounts as well as providing business support to the Houston office. The key purpose of this role is to support the VP Global Key Accounts with planning and driving the growth of Petroplan's global key client accounts.
The role will include:
- Work with the VP Global Key Accounts to write the annual strategy presentation and plans for following year
- Assisting with bids and tender information in a timely manner
- Monitoring and reporting on performance management of all global key accounts
- Writing ad hoc presentations on key client accounts for delivery at Board meetings (by the VP)
- Preparing reports for each Executive & Business Review meeting
- Arrange and oversee improvements, repairs, and maintenance of both the Houston and Denver office facilities
- Main point of contact for office IT issues and needs
- Administrative support to Regional Manager USA and Commercial Manager if required
You will have the following key skills:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong Content writing, presentation writing skills, research skills
- Project Management and Data Analysis skills
- Numerate and first class attention to detail, both in writing and numerically
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have excellent data manipulation and analytical skills; being able to work with large amounts of data and provide meaningful conclusions from analysis of data.
If you would like to apply for this role or hear more about it, please send your resume to [email protected]
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH326