Petroplan is currently recruiting for a Data Scientist located in the Houston area.
- 3-5 years of analytics development for industrial applications in a commercial / industrial setting
- Data Mining, Machine Learning, Optimization Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Experience with Big Data analysis in the Oil and Gas Sector
- Academically trained in the field of or have strong academic foundation of machine learning, deep learning and AI concepts, including but not limited to time series analysis, sensor processing, classification, regression, supervised/unsupervised/reinforced learning, regularization, clustering, anomaly detection, optimization, text analytics, NLP and statistics
- Demonstrated expertise in building models for practical applications using these concepts
- Should have deployed or assisted in deploying at least three end-to-end projects in real-time environment beyond proof-of-concept for industrial applications in a commercial setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more analytic software tools or languages such as Python, R, Scala, Spark, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
Ability to deploy real world solutions in Cloud environment in scalable, repeatable and optimized manner
- Strong hands-on experience in sourcing, cleansing, manipulating, analyzing and assessing quality of large volumes of data including SQL and NoSQL databases
Understanding of Oil and Gas domain, specifically fracking pumps or similar heavy machinery
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37041