|Assignment Scope:||Key Responsibilities:
* Actively participates on projects, working with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to complete product development tasks.
* Collaborates with all teammates on design and development tasks.
* Contributes to the team by analyzing, developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining high quality software solutions as required.
* Responsible for meeting project milestones and for completing user stories in sprints as stated in the definitions of done.
* Follows established standards and guidelines for deliverables.
* Learns, follows, applies, and adapts agile software development techniques, methodologies, and processes.
* Responsible for contributing, receiving, and acting upon constructive feedback for continuous process, product, and self-improvement.
* Provides technical knowledge to enhance overall product performance, usability, aesthetics, and consistent pattern compliance.
* Conducts code reviews and perform component, visual, functional, and automated testing.
* Works with Technical Support to reproduce and resolve customer issues as required.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
* Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
* Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
* Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.
Below is added information from speaking with the manager:
*Mgr needs someone that is mid to Sr. level (at least 5 years). They will be expected to work independently under direction from a team lead and 1 other developer. The perfect/ideal candidate would have Angular experience but this is not a must. Also, any Cloud experience is a plus
Other experience requested (not all are a must, but are nice to have)
5 years of experience working with relational databases (SQL/Oracle)
Intermediate proficiency with the following technologies:
.NET 3.5, 4.0
High Productivity and Automation platforms (i.e. Mendix and/or UI Path)
Intermediate proficiency in source control practices and patterns (Git workflow, branching/merging, etc.)
Ability and willingness to provide day-to-day 24x7 application support
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34643