This is your opportunity to join a leading Oil and Gas company as an HR Data Analyst to provide value through various reporting, data analysis and process improvement projects. This is an long-term CONTRACT position, with the potential to go Permanent, that is located in the greater Houston area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Ensures data in various platforms of HRIS, such as PeopleSoft, is complete and accurate
* Generate reports (ad-hoc) and automate metrics and analysis in dashboard
* Assist with audits, both external and internal
* Look for opportunities to improve current processes and reporting procedures and make recommendations
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* 4 year degree preferred
* At least 4 years of HR Reporting/Data Analysis experience
* Experience with process generation and design; HR application desired
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Visio; VLookups and Pivot Tables a must
* General knowledge of VBA is a plus
* Experience with HR platforms/systems in a reporting/administrative capacity; Workday would be a plus
* Eligibility to work in US without sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH31400