IT - Analysis & QA - IT Analyst IV
* This project will focus on analyzing and documenting our archived Reserves Management System application layer. During these 3 months we will translate the PowerBuilder code as well as document all calculations, business logic, etc..
* The ideal candidate will be able to work mostly independent on evaluating and documenting the application using skillsets including PowerBuilder, Orace SQL, and Excel.
* Thoroughly document application written in PowerBuilder
* Analyze calculations and document their intended purpose
* Query data in source and target data system
* Understand data flows within application
* Able to provide high level estimates on upcoming work
* Works with various SME's to gain a better understanding of application logic
* Asks questions to SME's when necessary
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Experienced level, typically 7 years of experience.
* Requires a strong understanding of PowerBuilder and Oracle SQL
* Has strong written communication skills to articulate application structure
* Sufficient knowledge with Microsoft products such as Word and Excel
* Has created proficient documentation, preferably documentation which may undergo SEC Auditing
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36191