IT - Analysis & QA - IT Analyst IV
Systems/skillsets listed by importance:
2. Extensive modeling in Excel/VBA
4. MS Access
5. Anaplan - nice-to-have
* Manage financial system metadata and governance to ensure business requirements are set up accurately and timely.
* Provide guidance and support of annual long range plan, operating budget and user support in the consolidations of the planning/budget cycles.
* Administer, monitor, maintain of Essbase BSO applications including development, data replication and reconciliations, upgrades and user provisioning.
* Possess the capacity to listen and advise and provide timely solutions to system and process related problems.
* Financial acumen including working experience with planning/budgeting and ability to create financial statements and reporting.
* Experience with Oracle Essbase and Excel VBA programming is required
* The ability to complete the process of data aggregation from multiple data sources using VBA
* Assist with day-to-day operations of financial systems and making sure all inquiries are answered accurately and in a timely manner.
* Willing to work in a fast paced environment.
* Willing to amend schedule to work early and late here and there
* Supports reporting, analysis and project requests
* Develops report specifications of data requirements and provide analysis.
* Supports the team in the preparation and submission of financial and progress reports as required.
* Creates and prepares documentation, reporting and metrics.
* Facilitates and supports in gathering, defining, documenting and clarifying business requirements.
* Works cross-functionally on development and implementation of projects and ensures the success of projects/programs.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Senior level, typically 10 years of experience.
* Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
* Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
* Influences others to achieve objectives.
* Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36195