IT Security Analyst - Cloud
Long Term Contract - Remote
On behalf of our client I am looking for an experienced Cyber Security Analyst with cloud expertise.
If you have worked on cloud platforms and within a cloud environment whilst carrying out security responsibilities this could be a great role for you!
Candidates will be expected to conduct cloud security analysis of clients' Cloud. platforms/environments based on NIST's Cybersecurity Framework. This can include IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, Workday and 0365.
* You may be tasked with the development and delivery of system security and information assurance documentation, consistent with numerous regulatory standards to support system certification and accreditation.
· We seek individuals willing to take initiative and provide value to problem resolution processes by having a deep knowledge of the functions and services in use, capable of creating efficient processes for maintaining security of the company per NIST 800-53 Risk Management Framework and company policy.
· You must be comfortable in solution ideation, co-creation and providing guidance to other teams at the platform and application levels. This may also include interaction with senior policy directors at the Department and Platform level as needed.
· Assists with risk-based security & controls assessment for new and existing systems, networks, Web applications, databases and various operating systems. Recommends new or revised security measures and countermeasures for current security challenges.
· Develop organization wide best practices for IT security & controls in order to protect company's digital assets from unauthorized access.
To be considered you will need;
At least 5 years of experience in info sec/cyber
Educated to Bachelor level or above
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37738