Our client is a leading provider of technology, equipment, and services to the global oil and gas industry that supports customers? full-field drilling, completion, and production needs. Since 1862, our client has pioneered innovations that improve the cost-effectiveness, efficiency, safety, and environmental impact of oil and gas operations. Our client makes and supports the world?s most advanced drilling solutions. With a long history of manufacturing advanced drilling equipment packages?think top drives, iron roughnecks, drawworks, BOPs, and risers? as well as complete land rigs, we're constantly working to solve our customers? operational challenges. We're designing new technology and robotics that deliver increased automation; expanding our training offerings to help our partners close the industry's generational gap; and developing smarter, more advanced drilling solutions for all types of land and offshore environments. We're continually pushing our own standards higher to deliver the safest, most efficient, and most reliable drilling solutions in the world. Join us as we continue to power the industry that powers the world.
|- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Comfortable on command line and Linux environment
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Good analytical or trouble shooting skills
- Understand Source Version Control concepts
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
- Experience with version control systems like Git, SVN, etc., a plus
- Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins etc., a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of professional standards and quality.
- Creativity and flexibility, high energy, strong work ethic and Strong problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, QA)
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36386