This is your opportunity to join an industry leader in the Oil and Gas industry as a Business Development Associate. The compensation package includes a strong base salary and a generous uncapped commission structure. This is a direct hire position located in the greater Houston area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Identify and develop new business through active presence in the Oil and Gas industry, predominately in the Manufacturing sector
* Maintain communication with current and prospective clients
* Gain an understanding of the company's needs and pain points and develop customized solutions
* Deliver sales presentations to C-Suite and Senior-level management
* Attends industry conferences and networking events to understand the latest trends
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* 0-2 years of sales experience
* 4 year degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline is preferred
* Must be a self-starter with a strong hunter mentality
* Must be eligible to work in US without sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32883