|**The most important skill and is a must-have: Extensive modeling in Excel/VBA....we definitely need VBA programming experience
* Supports reporting and analysis.
* Develops report specifications of data requirements and provide analysis .
* Supports the team in the preparation and submission of financial and progress reports as required.
* Creates and prepares documentation, reporting and metrics.
* Supports in gathering, defining, documenting and clarifying business requirements.
* Works cross-functionally on development and implementation of projects and ensures the success of projects/programs.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Senior level, typically 7 years of experience.
* Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
* Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
* Influences others to achieve objectives.
* Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
Below is information directly from the manager regarding responsibilities and a better idea of their ideal candidate:
Here's the responsibilities/requirements for the job posting:
* Manage financial system metadata and governance to ensure business requirements are set up accurately and timely.
* Provide guidance and support of annual long range plan, operating budget and user support in the consolidations of the plan/budget cycles.
* Administer, monitor, maintain of Essbase BSO applications including development, data replication and reconciliations, upgrades and user provisioning.
* Possess the capacity to listen and advise and provide timely solutions to system and process related problems.
* Financial acumen including working experience with planning/budgeting and ability to create financial statements and reporting.
* Experience with Oracle Essbase and Excel VBA programming is highly preferred.
* The ability to complete the process of data aggregation from multiple data sources using VBA
* Assist with day-to-day operations of financial systems and making sure all inquiries are answered accurately and in a timely manner.
* Willing to work in a fast paced environment.
* Willing to amend schedule to work early and late here and there
Here's a list of systems/skillsets that would be recommended - in order:
1. Extensive modeling in Excel/VBA - this would actually be required as it's what we're going after
2. Essbase - another requirement
3. Anaplan - nice-to-have only
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34726