Project Manager - Manufacturing
Our client is a progressively growing metal manufacturer who is looking to expand their team by bringing on an energetic Project Manager who has great sales experience within manufacturing.
Project Manager - Manufacturing:
- Builds and maintains close working relationship with customers by providing a first point of contact for new business requests and services. Works with customers on product selection and modifications to best meet needs.
- Prepares customer requests for proposals working with internal engineering and shop personnel to determine cost effective processes and pricing estimates.
- Manages projects pertaining to customer schedules to achieve on time delivery of quality products. Assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources and develops timeline schedule. Acts as focal point for internal and external dissemination of information regarding customer needs and information, shop schedule and identified concerns.
- Develops and maintains effective supplier relationships to ensure that materials are obtained at the best cost while meeting quality and delivery requirements.
- Provides technical support to customers on service issues coordinating with internal shop personnel to address product reliability and service issues.
- Coordinates physical inventory activities.
- Prepares a variety of management reports as required.
Project Manager - Manufacturing Job Requirements:
- 5 years' experience as a Project Manager
- 2 years' experience in Sales
- Ornamental and Architectural Metal Manufacturing a huge plus
- Must have Metal Manufacturing experience
Project Manager - Manufacturing Benefits:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package
- An opportunity to grow within a family-owned, expanding organization
All applicants must be eligible to work in the US for any employer, as sponsorship will not be provided.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30779