Department: Internal Audit
Primary purpose of job
The Senior Investigator will lead, participate in, conduct independently, review and/or oversee investigations and related work, including the gathering and analysis of evidence from diverse sources/systems, relating to violation(s) of the company Code of Conduct, in a complex operating environment. The purpose of the investigations is to determine compliance with or
non-compliance with the company's Regulations, Policies and Procedures.
Experience & Skills
1. Has a minimum of 5 years investigation experience, including 2 years Oil and Gas industry experience.
2. Strong English language and excellent writing skills. This includes the ability to prepare professional investigation reports with recommendations.
3. Excellent interpersonal, oral communication and interviewing skills, including the ability to interact with all levels of staff/management and suppliers.
4. Strong analytical and research skills including ingenuity, persistence, being innovative, taking initiatives and an eye for detail.
5. Must be honest and ethical. This includes displaying integrity, confidentiality and good judgment.
6. Management skills in resolving audit / investigation related issues tactfully.
7. Good organizational skills including the ability to work independently and to handle several assignments simultaneously.
8. Knowledge and use of appropriate software packages and relevant information systems.
9. Obtaining relevant evidence and information including the ability to file this in a logical and easily understood filing system.
1. A Bachelor's degree in an accounting, financial, engineering or other relevant discipline.
2. It is preferred that the candidate has an "investigation certification" i.e. ACFE3. Valid membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners etc.) is desirable.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH36302