This is your opportunity to join an Oil and Gas industry leader in Specialty Alloys as a Technical Associate / Inside Sales. The position includes a competitive base salary and a great benefits structure. This is a direct hire position located in the greater Houston area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Understands client technical needs and offer solutions and support
* Maintain documentation for purchase orders and technical specifications
* Negotiate with both customers and suppliers to provide customers with the best quotation whilst retaining company profitability
* Work with our external sales team to close out orders through customer engagement
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* 4 year degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline; Metallurgy is preferred
* Understanding of Oil and Gas industry metals and alloys
* Experience in QA department would be a plus
* Metallurgy background would be a plus
* Must be eligible to work in US without sponsorship
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33304