- Reviews due diligence forms submitted by employees and third parties for completeness; works with submitting parties to correct deficiencies; escalates problems as needed
- Reviews ongoing monitoring reports from third party due diligence system and escalates issues identified as needed
- Assists Global Compliance attorneys with the management and review of pre-approval requests and conflict of interest disclosures
- Manages training, pre-approval, and third party due diligence online systems including by providing first level support to end users; managing relationships and coordinating with system service providers on technical support issues and other system enhancements; generating reports from systems for use in presentations; and conducting routine maintenance to systems via administrator permissions
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports related to Global Compliance activities; assist in preparing presentations for internal stakeholders
- Assists with ensuring that procedures, guidance, and standards are developed, implemented, maintained, and updated for the general operation of the Global Compliance Program and its related activities in a consistent manner to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct
- Supervises revisions and other enhancements made to Global Compliance material published on the Company's internal and external websites; coordinates with other Company functions on the distribution and publication of these materials
- Provides support to Global Compliance attorneys on the development, implementation, and company-wide launch of online compliance training modules; works closely with the Global Compliance group's learning management solutions company
- Maintains and monitors compliance training records and reports; generates reports from online training systems; liaises with HR regarding employee compliance training records and reporting; responds to requests for training completion data
- Assists Global Compliance attorneys with drafting, revising and editing trainings, reports, and presentations, including presentations to the Audit Committee and at other internal meetings; conducts occasional research in publicly available sources and Legal Department subscription sources to support the same
- Assists Global Compliance attorneys with internal investigations, including by collecting and organizing data and documents and preparing for employee interviews; assists with interviews by taking notes
- Organizes and maintains Global Compliance Program files
- Collaborates with Global Compliance attorneys as well as other corporate functions (e.g., Internal Audit, HR, EHS) and members of the Legal Department to implement compliance initiatives
- Degree: B.A. or B.S. required
- Experience leading IT projects and/or system implementations preferred
- 3-5 years of program management or project management experience
- Prefer 5 years of relevant experience, including in corporate ethics & compliance department
- Experience managing and organizing file and data systems
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to concurrently manage multiple projects of varying lengths
- Experience with SAP, Ariba, Concur a plus
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.