- Interface with key stakeholders such as HSE, Quality and Technical (internal) and, to a lesser extent, Contractor's representatives (external).
- Produce executed Change Orders (COs), closed-out Site Instructions (SIs) and Time and Material (T&M) logs.
- Update/maintain the Change Log
- Draft Amend Decisions, Routing Sheets, and Change Orders for approval
- Obtain approval of draft documents via DocuSign
- Execute Change Orders via DocuSign
- Issue contractual communications (executed Change Orders, letters…) via Procon
- Assist in requesting PO revisions
- Track/follow-up on approval of Site Instructions
- Issue approved Site Instructions via Procon
- Log/Store approved Site Instructions expenses
- Verify final costs submitted using stored information
- Confirm with relevant stakeholders that SIs can be closed
- Issue closed out Site Instructions via Procon
- Ensure closed out Site Instructions accurately invoiced
- Update/maintain the Time and Material log
- Log/Store approved expenses
- Evaluate invoice considering updated Time and Material log
- Issue comments to Contractor
- Reporting of SCM metrics
- Recording/Issuing minutes of commercial meetings
- Business degree or technical diploma required
- Undergraduate in engineering or business
- SCM related certification (e.g. SCMP)
- 5 years of contract administration/management related experience required
- Experience in working in a project environment
- Experience in negotiating and resolving commercial matters
- Experience in running RFx process
- Working in cross-functional team (HSE, Quality, Technical, Project Services)
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.