**JOIN THE PETROPLAN TEAM**
Petroplan is currently on an exciting transformation journey from our expansion plans which have created some brand-new openings in our Houston Office.
As a Contracts & Mobilization Consultant, you will play an integral part in supporting our contractors while maintaining a high quality of standards to our clients and candidates across a range of seniority levels. The work is complex and requires a logical mind and a patient, can-do attitude.
About the Role:
- Managing the on boarding process for contractors commencing assignments with your allocated clients. This includes handling all mobilization procedures such as travel, visas, work permits, offshore training, medicals and accommodation. It will involve close liaison with clients and contractors as well as our internal recruitment consultants and payroll team.
- Key contact for assigned contractors, dealing with queries and complications promptly and efficiently
- Updating, managing & monitoring contractor information on the internal databases
- Managing the contractor's contract, renewal, amendments, negotiating new terms and issuing relevant paperwork
- Liaising with payroll to ensure invoices are paid promptly and queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Preparing client KPI reports for Account Managers/Regional Directors on request
- Ad hoc projects for the Regional Director
Contracts and Mobilization Consultant Job Requirements
About you, you will:
- Demonstrate a professional level of written and verbal communication
- Be confident, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships quickly
- Have superb organizational and administrative skills
- Have excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably previous experience of using databases) and typing skills of at least 45 wpm
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, with a robust and resilient attitude in order to deal effectively with work demand
If this role sounds interesting to you, please email your resume to:
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.